The Global Biotechnology Reagents Market accounted to USD 56.82 billion and growing at a CAGR of 7.67% during the forecast period. Biotechnology reagents comprise technologies such as cell culture, spectrometry, IVD, PCR, chromatography, expression and transfection, flow cytometry, and electrophoresis, and find application in areas such as immune phenotyping, fluorescent microscopy, DNA analysis and cell cycle analysis.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information for Free: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biotechnology-reagents-market
Biotechnology reagents are the substances or compounds used to detect or synthesize another substance in order to provide a test reading. These reagents are used in the field of research, genetics, molecular biology, diagnosis, immunology and bioscience. The biotechnology reagents market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Some of the major players operating in biotechnology reagents market are
- Agilent Technologies
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- General Electric Company
- bioMérieux SA
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Hoefer, Inc.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
Others: Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, Quality Biological, Inc., Siemens AG, Bio-Techne, TAKARA HOLDINGS INC., Sysmex, Tosoh Corporation, WATERS, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Olympus Corporation and Fitzgerald Industries International among others. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biotechnology reagents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biotechnology-reagents-market
Market Segmentation: Global Biotechnology Reagents Market
- The global biotechnology reagents market is segmented by technology into
- Life sciences
- Life sciences are sub segmented into PCR, cell culture, IVD, expression & transfection.
- PCR is further sub segmented into master mixes and PCR kits.
- Cell Culture is further sub segmented into Sera and Media & reagents.
- Media and reagents are again sub segmented into amino acids & vitamins, antibiotics & antimycotics, buffers, cell dissociation reagents, growth supplements and others.
- IVD is further sub segmented into microbiology culture, hematology, immunoassay, clinical chemistry and molecular diagnostics.
- Analytical is sub segmented into chromatography, mass spectrometry, electrophoresis and flow cytometry.
- Chromatography is further sub segmented by reagent types and by types.
- Chromatography types are further sub segmented into liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, ion chromatography and supercritical fluid chromatography.
- Electrophoresis is further sub segmented into gel electrophoresis capillary electrophoresis, gel, dye and buffer.
- Flow cytometry is further sub segmented into cell-based flow cytometry and bead-based flow cytometry.
- On the basis of applications the market is segmented into
- Protein synthesis & purification
- Gene expression
- DNA & RNA analysis
- Drug testing
- On the basis of geography, biotechnology reagents market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
- North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in number of biotechnology firms
- Rise in demands of protein profiling
- Growth in biopharmaceutical companies
- Technological advancements in the biotechnological reagents
- Rise in R&D investment by biotechnology companies
- High price of biopharmaceuticals
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biotechnology-reagents-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.