Global Automotive Interior Materials Market is expected to reach USD 139,006.94 million by 2024 from USD 56,150.00 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Automotive Interior Materials Market By Type (Thermoplastic Polymers, Fabric, Leather, Plastics, Metals, Composites, Others), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Others), By Application (Seating, Dashboards, Airbag & Seat Belt, Door Panel, Carpet & Headliner, Interior Trim, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Request Sample Copy Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-interior-materials-market
- Market drivers and restrains
- Key trends of the market
- Challenges of market growth
- Major players in the market
- CAGR values for the forecast period and historic years
Key Drivers: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global automotive interior materials market are enhanced efficiency of a vehicle by reducing the weight of the interiors, increase in globalization leading to advancement in technology. These factors demand the automotive interior materials which boosts the market growth.
- Improper disposal of effluent from the tanning industry may hinder the growth of the market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on technological advancement of automotive interior materials in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the automotive interior materials market.
More Information On This Report, Please Visit @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/press-release/global-automotive-interior-materials-market-2/
How does this market Insights help?
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “global automotive interior materials market” and its commercial landscape
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-interior-materials-market
The global automotive interior materials market is highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. Adient dominated the automotive interior materials market accounting for a highest market share in 2016, followed by Faurecia S.A, Toyota Boshoku Corporation and Lear Corporation. Other players in this market include are Grupo Antolin, Toyoda Gosei Co., ltd., Grammer AG, Sage Automotive Interiors, Borgers SE & CO. KGAA, Ntf India Pvt. Ltd., Dk-My Properties Sdn Bhd., Minda Industries Ltd. (subsidiary of UNO Minda), Celanese Corporation, Benecke-Kaliko AG, BASF SE, Sabic among others.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered at Republic of Ireland. The company manufactures the seating and interior for the automobile industry.
Adient is operating in 230 locations across 33 countries. Some of its subsidiaries include Johnson Controls, Hoover Universal, Inc., Adient Global Holdings Ltd., Johnson Controls, K.K., Adient US LLC, Jcim Us, Llc, Johnson Controls Holding S.a.s. and many more subsidiaries across the globe.
Founded in 1917 and headquartered at Southfield, Michigan, U.S. Lear Corporation is ranked 151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured. The company operates in two business segment namely seating and E-system. The seating segment of the company offers wide variety of products of automotive interior materials.
The company is operating in 257 locations in 38 countries around the globe. Some of its subsidiaries include International Automotive Components Group LLC, Eagle Ottawa, LLC, Lear Automotive India Private, Lear Automotive Dearborn Inc, Kyungshin Lear Sales & Engineering LLC, LEAR CORP EEDS & INTERIORS, Integrated Manufacturing & Assembly LLC and many more subsidiaries across the globe.
In August, 2017, Lear Corporation a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical systems will construct a new world-class automotive seat manufacturing facility in Flint, Michigan at the former site of the Buick City administration building.
Founded in 1997 and headquartered at Nanterre, France. Faurecia is a major player in the global automotive industry. The company operates in three business segments namely automotive seating, clean mobility and interior system. The company is preferred partner of the world’s largest automakers, which value company operational excellence and technological expertise.
The company is operates in more than 35 countries across the globe. Some of its subsidiaries include International Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies, USA, LLC, Faurecia USA Holdings, Inc., Faurecia Interior Systems Saline, LLC, Faurecia Interior Systems, Inc., Faurecia Sistemas Automotrices de Mexico SA de CV, Faurecia Abgastechnik Gmbh and many more subsidiaries across the globe