There are several recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the key market players and brands who will dominate the Global Gene Therapy Market and hence Pharmaceutical industry for the forecast years 2018 to 2025.
This report has all the company profiles for the top players and brands and along with that the report also contains a synopsis of market definition, classifications, applications and market trends, and the radiotherapy market drivers and restrains that are derived from a well know method called SWOT analysis.
Download Free Sample PDF Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gene-therapy-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2016, GlaxoSmithKline (UK) got drug “Strimvelis” approved by European drug regulatory authority for the treatment of ADA-SCID.
- In 2015, Amgen (US) got approval of ‘Imlygic’ in Europe and United State to treat melanoma.
Market Segmentation: Global Gene Therapy Market
- The global gene therapy market is segmented based on vector type, application, end users and geographical segments.
- Based on vector type, the market is segmented into viral vector and non-viral vector. Where, viral vector is the largest contributor toward the market growth. Non-viral vector is expected to be a worthwhile market due to the technological expansion with positive consequences for gene therapies during preclinical and clinical trials to cure various diseases.
- Based on gene type, the market is segmented into Antigen, Cytokine, Tumor Suppressor, Suicide, Deficiency, Growth Factors, Receptors, and Others. Where, antigen rules the overall market comprising for two-ninths of the total share in 2016.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into oncological disorders, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders, infectious disease, and other diseases. Viral Oncological disorders are the largest contributor toward the market growth owing to the high prevalence of cancer worldwide and availability of regulatory approved gene therapy for cancer. However, cardiovascular diseases are anticipated to be a lucrative market due to the large number of clinical trials of gene therapy for the treatment of these diseases.
- Based on end users, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, research institutions and others. The major part of the revenue of gene therapy market is generated from research phase. Most of the gene therapy products are in research phases, only few products have been commercialized till date. The companies operating in the gene therapy market are also receiving various funding, grants, and investment from government bodies and venture capitalist firms which are aiding them to develop new products.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Inquiry Before Buying: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-gene-therapy-market
Major Market Drivers:
- Increase in population.
- Because of the investment towards the research and developments sectors.
- Enhancement of the rare diseases
- Awareness towards the rare diseases
- Because of high initiatives and governments funding for gene therapy development.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Gene Therapy Market
- Kite Pharma Inc.,
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC,
- Spark Therapeutics Inc.,
- Bluebird bio Inc.,
- Transgene SA,
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation,
- Oxford BioMedica, and
- NewLink Genetics Corp,
- UniQure N.V,
- Juno Therapeutics,
- Celgene Corporation,
- Shire Plc,
- Sangamo Biosciences,
- Dimension Therapeutics,
- Voyager Therapeutics,
- Human Stem Cell Institute,
- Bristol Myer’s Squibb,
- Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A.,
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc,
- Epeius Biotechnologies,
- Abeona Therapeutics,
- Merck KGaA among others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Analysis: Global Gene Therapy Market
The Global Gene Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 3928.86 Million by 2025, from USD 855 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-gene-therapy-market
Market Definition: Global Gene Therapy Market
Gene therapy progress aims to cure rare diseases and some hereditary diseases caused by a mutated or faulty gene. Moreover, ever-increasing need for new cures for orphan diseases and rising incidence of cancer caused due to mutations in genes are likely to stir up the demand for gene therapy. Gene therapy works by repairing, repressing or replacing dysfunctional genes that cause disease with the aim of reestablishing normal function.
For instance, according to World Health Organization (WHO), in 2015, around 8.8 million deaths were because of cancer and globally, approximately 1 in 6 deaths were because of cancer. It was also reported that low income countries have only 26% of pathology facilities for public in 2017. Whereas, 90% of high-income countries stated that treatment facilities were available compared to less than 30% of low-income countries. The total annual economic cost of cancer in 2010 was estimated at approximately US$ 1.16 trillion.
Competitive Analysis: Global Gene Therapy Market
The global gene therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of absorbable and non-absorbable sutures market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Access Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-gene-therapy-market/
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research