Food Safety Testing Market Report is a collective informative report that goes through the fundamental characteristics of the Market Research Store, essential to be understood by the client including an expert. Food Safety Testing market’s financial condition by taking into consideration various factors such supply chain, demand, size, manufacture analysis, forecast trends, share, production, sales, growth of Food Safety Testing Markey By Few of the major competitors SGS SA is going to dominate the global food safety testing market followed by Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. and ALS Limited. Intertek Group plc, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD GROUP, AsureQuality, Mérieux NutriSciences, LabCorp, Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Accugen Laboratories, Inc., ADPEN Laboratories Inc., Genetic ID NA, Inc. among others.
Global Food Safety Testing Market is expected to reach USD 22,327.02 million by 2025 from USD 12,760.00 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request a sample copy at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Key Drivers: Global Food Safety Testing Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global food safety testing market are raising outbreak of food borne illness, stringent regulations imposed in food industry, increased globalization of food trade, advancements in technology, rising demand of convenience and packaged food products and augmented incidences of outbreaks of chemical contamination in food processing.
On the other hand, lack of infrastructure for food control may hinder the growth of the market.
The global food safety testing market is segmented based on technology into nine notable segments; polymerase chain reaction, immunoassay, chromatography, enzyme linked immunosorbent assay, biochip or biosensor, flow cytometry, microarrays, rapid assay and others. In 2018, polymerase chain reaction segment is valued to rule with 41.6% shares and will cross USD 9,889.68 million by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR of 8.5%. Chromatography is sub segmented into liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, thin layer chromatography, paper chromatography and column chromatography.
The global food safety testing market is segmented based on food categories into seven notable segments; processed foods, meat and poultry, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, seafood and others. In 2018, meat and poultry segment is projected to rule with 30.7% shares and will cross USD 6,953.70 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 7.7%. However, fruits and vegetables is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 5,384.20 million in 2025 from USD 2,883.12 million in 2017.
Major Market Competitors/Players
SGS SA is going to dominate the global food safety testing market followed by Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. and ALS Limited. Intertek Group plc, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD GROUP, AsureQuality, Mérieux NutriSciences, LabCorp, Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Accugen Laboratories, Inc., ADPEN Laboratories Inc., Genetic ID NA, Inc. among others.
The Global Food Safety Testing market research report offers the predictable forecast market growth trend on the basis of past business strategy, current market growth patterns the market is following, and the different guidelines and strategies authorized by the organization, which have been affecting or could affect the market development. In general, the global Food Safety Testing market report provides the complete and in-depth survey of the Food Safety Testing market at the global level.
Global Food Safety Testing Market
By Testing Type (Pathogens, GMO, Toxins, Pesticides, Others)
By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Immunoassay, Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Chromatography, Biochip/Biosensor, Microarrays, Rapid assay, Flow cytometry, Others)
By Contaminants (Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Bacillus, Moulds, Others)
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The Global Food Safety Testing Market Research Report Scope
• The global Food Safety Testing market research report elucidates the market characteristics—from market description to its regional analysis.
• Regional segmentation analysis has been thoroughly researched in the global Food Safety Testing market research report.
• Competitive study of the global market is evaluated on production capability as well as production chain, along with the key Food Safety Testing market.
• The global Food Safety Testing market is also analyzed on the production size, product price, demand, supply information and income generated by goods.
• For thorough analysis of the global Food Safety Testing market, multiple analysis parameters such as asset returns, market appearance analysis and the probability have been used.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-food-safety-testing-market
Reasons for Buying this Food Safety Testing Report
1. Food Safety testing market report aids in understanding the crucial product segments and their perspective.
2. Initial graphics and exemplified that a SWOT evaluation of large sections supplied from the Food Safety Testing industry.
3. Even the Food Safety Testing economy provides pin line evaluation of changing competition dynamics and retains you facing opponents.
4. This report provides a more rapid standpoint on various driving facets or controlling Food Safety Testing promote advantage.
5. This worldwide Food Safety Testing report provides a pinpoint test for shifting dynamics that are competitive.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research