Global Fluorescent Lighting Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fluorescent-lighting-market
Market Definition: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Fluorescent lighting is a type of illuminating device that utilizes a set of chemical reaction enclosed inside a glass structure. This reaction can be described as a reaction between gas and mercury vapor, which ultimately results in emitting a UV light. This lighting is responsible for illuminating the phosphor powder that is present inside the glass structure which ultimately causes the fluorescent light effect.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fluorescent lighting market are Osram; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Energy Focus; SORAA; Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.; LEDVANCE GmbH; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Semiconductor Co., Ltd.; Intematix Corporation; Technical Consumer Products, Inc.; AFX, Inc.; Eaton; Amerlux,LLC; Hubbell; Visa Lighting and Waldmann Group.
- Energy efficient and low cost of the product are factors that are expected to positively grow the market value
- Growth in adoption of fluorescent lights commercially because of their high illuminating capabilities. This along with rapid industrialization globally are expected to act as drivers for the market growth
- Concerns regarding the recycling requirements of these lights is one of the major factors restraining the market growth
- Performance issues related to the product such as slow illumination, color changes of the light over a prolonged period. These factors are expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fluorescent-lighting-market
Segmentation: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
- By Application
- General Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Residential Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Medical Lighting
- Surgical & Treatment Lighting
- General/Mounted Lighting
- By Offering
- Lights & Bulbs
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of IOTA Engineering, L.L.C. This acquisition is expected to expand and enhance the smart lighting and building solutions of Acuity.
- In April 2018, LEDVANCE GmbH announced that they had been acquired by MLS. LEDVANCE will continue to operate as a German GmbH and also with the same headquarters. This acquisition will help enhance the capabilities of both the organization and enhance their capabilities to serve the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fluorescent Lighting Market
Global fluorescent lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluorescent lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Full Report Description: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fluorescent-lighting-market/
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.