Customers wanting to expand into the market across the world or to a serious regional market will build the foremost of the world fiberglass pipes market report. The report is stuffed with necessary statistics and information for the shoppers to realize in-depth data of the world fiberglass pipes market and any their growth.
Fiberglass pipes are composite materials which have combine properties of two or more materials such as glass fibers and resins. These pipes are characterized by high strength and steady performances in extreme temperatures. There is a growing demand for fiberglass pipes in oil & gas, chemicals, sewage and irrigation activities, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years. Some of the major players in global fiberglass pipes market include
- Kemrock Industries and Exports Limited
- Apex Western Fiberglass, Inc.
- HOBAS Pipes International GmbH
- Andronaco Industries
- Future Pipe Industries
- Sarplast SA
- Fibrex Construction Group
- FCX Performance
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Hengrun Group Co., Ltd.
- Enduro Composites, Inc.
- Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company
- ZCL Composites, Inc.
- Graphite India Limited
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. and many more
Major Industry players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in Fiberglass Pipes Market.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fiberglass-pipes-market
- The fiberglass pipes market is segmented on the basis of type into
- GRE pipes
- GRP pipes
- On the basis of fiber type, the market is segmented into
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- Oil & gas,
- Irrigation and others
- On the basis of geography, the fiberglass pipes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Lightweight, higher corrosion resistance and superior properties of fiberglass pipes
- Growing demand for GRP pipe in offshore oil & gas production activities
- Fiberglass pipe act as the replacement concrete & metallic pipe in the infrastructure & industrial sector
- Restriction on the use of fiberglass pipe for transporting hydrocarbons
- Authorization requirement from regulatory authorities
Insights of the report
- CAGR values in the market for the forecast period
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Historical and current fiberglass pipes market size and projection up to 2025.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-fiberglass-pipes-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization orGetting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.