Drug screening market accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Global drug screening market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global drug screening market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report).
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Drug screening is used for detecting prescribed as well as illegal drugs in blood, urine, and other biological samples basically at hospitals, places of employment, trained athletes, schools and post accident. It is considered as a basic part of ongoing diagnosis and treatment, can be by purpose or random. Some of the major players operating in global drug screening market are
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (U.S.)
- Alere (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.)
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.)
- Abbott (U.S.)
- Hoffmann -La Roche Ltd(Switzerland)
- BioMerieux SA (France)
- Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc. (U.S.)
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S)
- Biomedical Diagnostics (Belgium)
- CannAmm (Cannada)
- MPD, Inc. (U.S.)
- Danaher (U.S.)
- Synergy Health plc.(U.K)
- Agilent Technologies (U.S)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan) among others
The report includes global drug screening market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Drug screening takes place at the time of some suspicious cause, generally before employment or sports event. Few of the illegal drugs are cocaine, heroin, amphetamine and cannabis along with which new psychoactive substances (NPS), for instance , ketamine, phenethylamines, and piperazine are rising in the drug market.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Rising awareness on drug screening policy
- Increasing misuse and consumption of drugs and alcohol
- Addition of drug addicts
- Increasing disposable income
- Growing trend of today’s generation
- Violation of rights related to drug testing in some regions
Global Drug Screening Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of products and services, global drug screening market is segmented into
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Breath Analyzers
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Assay Kits And Reagents
- On the basis of sample type, global drug screening market is segmented into
- Due to the low cost and reliability urine sample is the most commonly found sample.
- On the basis of geography, global drug screening market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
- North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.