Digital transformation industry accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, Globally. Digital transformation market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- Google Inc.,
- HP Development Company, L.P.,
- IBM Corporation,
- SAP SE,
- Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd.,
- Apple Inc.,
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC, Dell EMC, CGI, PwC, and others. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report for digital transformation market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2017.
· Innovation in Business and Changing Customer Preferences may act as a major driver in the growth of digital transformation market
· On the other side privacy concerns for confidential data may hinder the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints: Global Digital Transformation Market
- Rapid Proliferation of Mobile Devices and Apps
- Innovation in Business and Changing Customer Preferences
- Increasing Penetration of IoT and Adoption of the Cloud Platform
- Improvement in operational flexibility
- Optimization of end-to-end customer experience
- Security and Privacy Concerns for Confidential Data
- Lack of Digital Skills and Resources
The global digital transformation market is also segmented on the basis of deployment type into On-Premise, Cloud.
On the basis of business type, the global digital transformation market is further segmented into
- Business-To-Business (B2B)
- Business-To-Business-To-Consumer (B2B2C)
- Business-To-Consumer (B2C)
On the basis of Enterprise, the global digital transformation market is segmented into
- Large Enterprise
- Small Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
On the basis of vertical, the global digital transformation market is further segmented into
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecommunication & it
- Retail & consumer goods
- Media & entertainment
On the basis of geography, global digital transformation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
North America is expected to dominate the market.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.