Digital Payment can be defined as the payment which is being done through digital modes. It is also called electronic payment where payer or sender of money as well as payee or receiving person both uses digital modes to transfer or receive the money. Digital payment provides flexibility & convenience to the individual to make the payment anytime & anywhere.
Get Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-payment-market
Global Digital Payment Market is driven by rapid increase in number of smart phones, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 38.14 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 146.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.34% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
- Rapid increase in number of smartphones globally which generates the demand for doing transaction with flexibility & feasibility.
- Increasing need of improving customer experience at point of sale so that there can be ease of transaction.
Global Digital Payment Market
- By Type (Solutions, Services),
- Deployment Mode (On-Premises, Cloud),
- Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises),
- Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Telecom & Information Technology, Retail & E-Commerce, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Others),
- Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Digital Payment Market Major Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in digital payment market are:-
- com Inc.,
- Apple Inc.,
- First Data Corporation,
Worldpay, LLC, Wirecard AG, Fiserv, Inc., Chetu Inc., Total System Services, Inc., Novatti Group Limited, ACI Worldwide, Inc, Global Payments Inc., BlueSnap Inc, Paysafe Holdings UK Limited and Worldline.
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-payment-market
Global Digital Payment Market Competitive Analysis:
Global digital payment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital payment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, fully digital payment product by Wirecard has been launched to boost online sales in South Africa. This will result in strong online order to increase the overall revenue of the country.
- In July 2018, SoftBank of Japan partners with Paytm to launch the online digital payment service in Japan which will diversify the company’s payment platform.
Global Digital Payment Market Table of Contents
- Global Digital Payment Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-digital-payment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research