Get Free Sample PDF Copy of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-quality-tools-market
The global data quality tools market was valued at USD 483.4 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 620.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 18.1% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Data Quality Tools market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The key players operating in the global data quality tools market are –
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Information Builders
- Syncsort Inc.
- Tamr Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Pitney Bowes Inc.,
The other players in the market are Experian PLC, Trianz, Neopost S.A., Oceanos, Inc., Siftrock, Cloudingo, RingLead, DupeCatcher, ArcGIS Data Reviewer, and many more. The global data quality tools market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data quality tools industry for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The data quality tools helps to analyse the sets of information as well as to identify inadequate data. It helps in maintaining customer relationship management (CRM), data integration, or regulatory requirements. The data quality tools helps in extracting huge data from numerous sources and use this data to provide more ways of analysing the businesses. To maintain the data quality is a difficult task and also had become crucially important. Many of the organization use data quality tools to jump-start their data quality initiatives to have data quality program growth as they also provide normalization and de-duplication features.
The data quality tools offer standardization, matching, analysis of data to capture statistics, monitoring, and maintain integrity constraints of data. Several big companies are collaborating to develop powerful data quality tools for their businesses.
- In 2015, Experian Data Quality launched a new self-service bulk email validation. This service tool help in providing customers with additional access options to data quality tools. It also offers option to customers for using data cleansing when they want.
- In 2016, Melissa Data, a provider of global contact data quality and address management tools company entered into partnership with Pentaho, a subsidiary of Hitachi Company to develop data quality tools and services for Hadoop.
This data quality tools are made available via API or local web service. It helps to eliminate coding and programming necessary to achieve Hadoop data quality. Thus the market of data quality tools is vastly growing.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-data-quality-tools-market
Overview of the report
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the data quality tools market and submarkets.
- To assess the market shares for new entrants
- Strategic profiling of the key players and brands
- To describe the industry trends and developments
Segmentation: Global Data Quality Tools Market
By Data Type
- Customer Data
- Financial Data
- Product Data
- Compliance Data
- Supplier Data
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Business Function
- Marketing, Sales
- Human Resources
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecommunications and IT
- Retail and E-commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Growing volume of business data
- Need for improving bottom-line performance through better customer engagement
- Adoption of external data sources
- Growing regulatory pressure and risk to brand reputation
- Lack of Awareness
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-data-quality-tools-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.