Global data center outsourcing market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.07% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth of specialist IT-based service outsourcing so that they can better handle the deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
Data center outsourcing is the combination of service offering provided by specialised IT organizations wherein they are responsible for the management of data center infrastructure and their associated components, in relation to their deployment, maintenance, monitoring and optimal operating. The consumer organization outsource these services from specialised IT providers because of their expertise in management.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-center-outsourcing-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center outsourcing market are Hitachi Consulting Corporation; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Dell; IBM Corporation; HCL Technologies Limited; Accenture; Atos SE; Capgemini; Cognizant; Bridge Data Centres; Infosys Limited; Tata Consultancy Services Limited; Tech Mahindra Limited; Unisys; Ensono; FUJITSU; T-Systems International GmbH; CGI Inc. and CompuCom Systems, Inc. among others.
Segmentation: Global Data Center Outsourcing Market
- By Component (Hardware, Software, Services)
- By Service Type (Data Centre Application Outsourcing, Enterprise Application Outsourcing, Network Application Outsourcing, Others)
- By Servers (Rack, Virtual, Hybrid)
- By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Organizations, Large Organizations)
- By Industry Vertical (IT & Telecommunications, BFSI, Government, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Travel & Logistics, Manufacturing, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global data center outsourcing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center outsourcing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing demand from various end-users for IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growth in preference for shared infrastructural services is expected to boost the growth of the market as it results in low-cost of operations
- High growth of various industries resulting in greater demand for virtual storage services can drive the market growth
- High levels of expenditure incurred on various IT services and business technology services; is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Lack of expertise and skilled professionals regarding data center outsourcing services is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Complications in the infrastructure of various data centers resulting in complicated integration of different consumer data; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-data-center-outsourcing-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research