The Global Craniomaxillofacial Market accounted for USD 1.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Craniomaxillofacial market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-craniomaxillofacial-implants-market
Craniomaxillofacial implants are therapeutic implants used in the surgeries of maxillofacial parts like jaw, oral, heal, neck and others. These can be either set for all time or incidentally, which can be expelled when not required again. Its main purpose is to treat aesthetic, congenital disease and facial deformity or dislocations. One of the major factors contributing to the market is increasing number of road accidents as well as trauma cases. Hence, will drive the craniomaxillofacial implants market. Some of the major players in global craniomaxillofacial implants market are
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Medartis Ag
- KLS Martin
- Matrix Surgical USA
- Depuy Synthes
- Osteomed L.P.
- Integra Life Sciences
- Medtronic PLC
Others: Calavera Surgical Design, B. Braun Melsungen AG, General Implants GmbH, Rebstock Instruments GmbH¸ BIOPORE Surgical Implants, Poriferous, LLC, Osteotec Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Anatomics Pty. Ltd. and Medical Vision Australia Holdings among others. These major Craniomaxillofacial Implants players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market. The global craniomaxillofacial implants market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the craniomaxillofacial implants market in the next 8 years.
For instance, according to Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT), each year nearly 1.3 million people dies in road crashes, and an additional of 20-30 million gets disabled or injured. Another factor is raising awareness among consumer through various research programs for example International Society of Craniofacial Surgery (ISCFS) and American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons (ASCFS) conducting workshops and seminar to aware people regarding CMF surgeries.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-craniomaxillofacial-implants-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand of minimally invasive reconstruction surgeries
- More of improved and technological advanced products
- Rising numbers of trauma cases and road accidents
- Growing prevalence of numerous players, results towards expansion in emerging market
- High Cost of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeries
- Risk associated with the implant malfunction
Market Segmentation: Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market
The global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented based on type, material of construction, application site, property, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into
- Mid-face implants
- Cranial/neuro implants
- Mandibular orthognathic implants
- Cranial flap fixation systems
- Bone graft substitute
- Dural repair product
- Total temporomandibular (tmj) replacement system
- Thoracic fixation systems, and distraction system
- Mid-face implants are sub segmented into plates and screws.
- Cranial/neuro implants are sub segmented into plates, contourable meshes and screws.
- Mandibular orthognathic implants are sub segmented into plates and screws.
- Dural repair products are sub segmented into dural substitutes and dural sealants.
- On the basis of material of construction, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into
- Calcium phosphate ceramics
- Alloys and other metals
- Polymers or biomaterials
- On the basis of material of application site, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into
- Internal Fixators
- External Fixators
- On the basis of property, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into
- Resorbable Fixators
- Non-Resorbable Fixators
- Based on geography, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-craniomaxillofacial-implants-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818