This Corporate Wellness market report endows with an exhaustive survey of key players in the market which is based on a range of objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization. The last section covers the evaluation of probabilities of the new investment projects and overall research conclusions are offered. Thus, the transparent, trustworthy and extensive market information and data included in this report will definitely help develop business and improve return on investment (ROI).
Get Sample Copy of Report at: https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-corporate-wellness-market-447398
Wearable technology is emerging as a key trend in the corporate well-being market. Employees are increasingly using devices such as the FitBit Blaze smart fitness clock to track vital signs during company wellness programs. To keep up with this trend, some companies have begun to provide employees with wearable technology devices. As a result, the corporate wellness market forecasts that the market will grow at an annual average of about 5% over the forecast period.
The report also discusses key drivers for market growth, opportunities, challenges and risks facing key manufacturers and markets as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on current and future development.
Some Of The Key Players In Corporate Wellness Market Are
- Well Nation
- Virgin Pulse
- Provant Health Solutions
- Kinema Fitness
- Karelia Health
- Marino Wellness
- Premise Health
- Wellness Corporate Solutions
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Health Risk Assessments
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Fitness Services
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
- Stress Management
- Health Education Services
- Other Services
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Large private sector businesses
- Midsize private sector businesses
- Small private sector businesses
- Public sector
- Nonprofit organizations
Enquire before Buying @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/global-corporate-wellness-market-447398
Geographically, the global corporate wellness market is divided into five key regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa. North America and Europe constitute a leading share of the global corporate wellness market followed by Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. The United States led the corporate wellness market in North America due to increased investment and adoption of corporate wellness services, rising health care costs, and the onset of chronic illness.
Major Table of Contents: Corporate Wellness Market
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Application
6 Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Airspeed
7 Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Solution
8 Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Alignment
9 Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
We tend to believe this industry is a promising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Place a Purchase Order for Corporate Wellness market @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-corporate-wellness-market-447398/one
key findings from the study suggest:
- The corporate wellness program aims to improve employee welfare and reduce the cost of absenteeism. Absence costs account for tremendous productivity and financial loss
- Also, employers have to pay mandatory health insurance costs, which increase the economic burden.
- The Health Risk Assessment segment led the overall market in terms of revenue share in 2017. Through health screening activities, employers were able to implement a strategic plan to address identified health risks
- The stress management sector is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period (2018-2022) due to preference for on-site yoga and meditation services
- Large organizations dominated the end-use sector in 2017. Advanced infrastructure makes it easier and more convenient to implement wellness services in large enterprises.
- Medium-sized organizations can experience the fastest growth over the forecast period due to increased adoption of health screening services.
- Healthcare providers have dominated the market in 2017. The Fitness & Nutrition Advisory Team is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2018 to 2022
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)