Global Connected Enterprise Market accounted for USD 110.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 32.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Global Connected Enterprise Market is growing day by day this report contains all the data needed to as good as the dominating players and become a BRAND. The report contains information like market definition, classifications, applications and market trends and also the Global Connected Enterprise Market CAGR levels. The report informs the user about all the drivers and restrains which are derived from SWOT analysis and the unique method of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis which informs about the threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of customers, bargaining power of suppliers, Industry rivalry to the organizations in the Global Connected Enterprise industry.
Get Sample PDF of Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-connected-enterprise-market
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Increasing need for automation and cloud computing across industries
- Realized potential of voluminous data for better processes and operations
- Reduced cost of maintenance on account of smart connected devices
- Steep surge in technological advancements such as big data, cloud, and mobile devices
- High cost of deployment
- Lack of uniform IoT standards and technology skills
Global Connected Enterprise Market,
- By Geography; Platform (Device Management, Connectivity Management, Application Enablement Platform);
- Solution (Real-Time Collaboration, Enterprise Infrastructure Management, Streaming Analytics, Security Solution, Data Management, Remote Monitoring System, Network Management, Mobile Workforce Management, Customer Experience Management, Asset Performance Management);
- Vertical – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Some of the major players of the global connected enterprise market are:-
- Rockwell Automation Inc.,
- Cisco Systems Inc.,
- Microsoft Corporation,
- IBM Corporation,
- Bosch Limited,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- General Electric,
- Verizon and others.
Get Instant Discount | Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-connected-enterprise-market
Global Connected Enterprise Market, widely applicable in into banking, financial services, and insurance, telecommunications and IT, retail and ecommerce, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, and others. Increased need for automation and cloud computing across industries may act as the major driver in the growth of connected enterprise market. On the other side, high cost of deployment and lack of uniform IoT standards may hamper the market.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-connected-enterprise-market
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research