Global Blood Plasma Market, By Type (Hyperimmune Globulin, Albumin, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Immunoglobulin, Others), Application (Hypogammaglobulinemia, Immunodeficiency Diseases, Hemophilia, Von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD), Other Applications), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Other End Users), Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Blood Plasma Market is expected to reach USD 50.61 million by 2025, from USD 25.97million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample PDF of Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blood-plasma-market
- The global blood plasma market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- For instance: In 2018, Roche was launched the cobas plasma separation card. This new solution is a stable and easy-to-use sample collection device for HIV plasma viral load testing.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Invitrx Inc.(U.S.) launched cord blood plasma product contains plasticity promoting proteins that may have anti-aging effects that increase neurogenesis and cognitive function.
- In 2015, D-MARK BIOSCIENCES(Canada) launched NucleoMag DNA Plasma which is used in consistent of DNA recovery regardless of plasma and competitive detection of low abundance DNA samples.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in the global blood plasma market are:-
- Olympus Corporation,
- Medivators Inc. (Cantel Medical Corp.),
- Getinge Group,
- STERIS Plc.,
- Belimed AG (Metall Zug),
- Steelco S.P.A,
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Merck & Co. Inc.,
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. (Johnson & Johnson),
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Bayer AG,
- Alere Inc.,
- Dickinson and Company,
- Bemis Company,
- Cantel Medical Corp.,
- Covidien plc,
- Crosstex International,Inc.,
- Danaher Corp.,
- Diversey Inc,
- Getinge Group,
- MMM Group,
- Purdue Pharma LP,
- Sealed Air Corp,
- Semperit AG Holding,
- Synergy Health plc,
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-blood-plasma-market
Global Blood Plasma Market,
- By Type (Hyperimmune Globulin, Albumin, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Immunoglobulin, Others),
- Application (Hypogammaglobulinemia, Immunodeficiency Diseases, Hemophilia, Von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD), Other Applications),
- End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Other End Users),
- Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing in prevalence of life-threatening disorders, especially haemophilia.
- Rising in adoption of blood plasma derivatives products.
- Increasing geriatric population.
- Increasing in awareness about blood & plasma donation.
- High cost of plasma derivative-based therapy.
- Post-operative risks associated with plasma replacement therapy.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-blood-plasma-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research