Biobank is nothing but the repositition or library which is used to store biological samples for research purposes. It plays an important role in storage of wide array of biospecimens like DNA samples, plasma, blood and saliva. It is also used in biomedical research. Researchers use a wide range of samples for multiple research purposes.
August 2017, TTP Labtech Ltd, Cambridge, UK, a global leader in the design and development of automated instrumentation and consumables for life science applications collaborated for further develop reagent kits for the quantification of secreted proteins in multiplexed screening assays with Abcam plc, a global innovator in life sciences reagents and tools.
Global Biobanking Market is expected to reach USD 9127.3 million by 2025, from USD 5312.192 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
For In-Depth Review | Get Exclusive Sample Report Copy at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biobanking-market
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in the global Biobanking market are:-
- ProMedDx LLC,
- ASKION GmbH,
- Hamilton Company,
- PHC Holdings Corporation,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
- Cell & Co Bioservices,
- VWR International. LLC,
- LVL technologies GmbH & Co,
- Greiner Bio One International GmbH,
- Firalis S.A.,
- RUCDR infinite biologics,
- Brooks Automation Inc.,
- Worthington Industries,
- LabVantage Solutions. Inc,
- Tecan Trading AG,
- TTP Labtech,
- Excilone SARL,
- Ziath Ltd among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- July 2018, scientists of UK Biobank revealed that they found sample eye test that could identify those at greater risk of developing dementia before symptoms even occur.
- In 2009, the Horsham sector of Novartis Global Discovery Chemistry started a project with TTP Labtech to develop a system to automate sample analysis, connecting remote medicinal chemistry labs to instruments in a central analytical laboratory.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed Table of Content https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biobanking-market
- The global biobanking market is segmented based on product type, service, type of biobanks, application, samples and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the Market is segmented into equipment and consumables.
- On the basis of service the market is segmented into software.
- On the basis of type of biobank the market is segmented into population-based biobanks and disease-oriented biobanks.
- On the basis of application of biobank the market is segmented into clinical research, regenerative medicines, life science and therapeutic.
- Based on geography the market covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
- Demand Side: Researchers, Surgeons, Medical consultants, Hospital buyers, Group purchasing organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical payers, Healthcare authorities, Universities, technological writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
- Supply Side: Product managers, Marketing managers, C-Level executives, Distributors, Market intelligence, Regulatory affairs managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global biobanking market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
All segmentation provided above is represented in this report at country level. All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Get Instant Discount | Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biobanking-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research