Global aptamers market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 176.86 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 722.69 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 19.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing R&D investments in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information for Free: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-aptamers-market
Aptamers are single-stranded DNA or RNA (ssDNA or ssRNA) molecules. Aptamers are the oligonucleotide or peptide molecules that bind to a specific target molecule. It assumes to have a variety of shapes due to their tendency to form helices and single-stranded loops. There are many advantages of these small molecules in comparison to the antibodies.
- Increased R&D investments in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors
- Low cost of aptamers
- High efficiency of aptamers to bind large molecules as compared to antibodies
- Low market acceptance can be considered as a restraint for the market
- Lack of trained professionals can also be considered as a restraint for the market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global aptamers market are Aptamer Sciences, Inc., AMBiotech, Aptagen, LLC., Aptamer Group, Aptus Biotech, Base Pair Biotechnologies, Cambio, NeoVentures Biotechnology Inc., SOMALOGIC, INC., TriLink BioTechnologies, LLC, Vivonics Inc., NOXXON Pharma, 2bind GmbH, NOVAPTECH, Donovan Biotechnology, LLC, ATDBio Ltd., AuramerBio, Barrick Lab, Creative Biogene, AMS Biotechnology (Europe) Limited, IBA GmbH and Kaneka Corporation among others.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-aptamers-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, a journal has been published by the MDPI, which explains about the use of aptamers in cancer therapy. This has highlighted different perspectives and challenges for aptamers to be used in diagnostic and therapeutic agents.
- In September 2018, Base Pair Biotechnologies was awarded for discovering aptamers to canine oncology biomarkers. It can be used in development and validation of non-mouse reagents which can enable preclinical development of novel therapeutics.
Segmentation: Global Aptamers Market
- By Type
- DNA-Based Aptamers
- RNA-Based Aptamers
- XNA-Based Aptamers
- By Application
- Therapeutics Development
- Research and Development
- Other Applications
- By Technology
- Other Technologies
- By End User
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global aptamers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global aptamers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-aptamers-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.