Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market report is a professional in-depth study on the current state for the Antimicrobial Coatings market. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Global Antimicrobial Coatings market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the Antimicrobial Coatings market that are derived from SOWT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-coatings-medical-devices-market
Antimicrobial Coating is a process of applying a covering comprising antimicrobial agents such as biocides or silver nanoparticles. Antimicrobial coatings are principally used in medical devices with the aim to prevent the growth of microorganisms. The medical devices include which are undergoing the coatings procedure are catheters, surgical instruments, implantable devices, mandrels & molds, and elastomeric seals and others.
Top Companies Market
- AST Products, Inc.
- BASF SE
- BioInteractions Ltd
- Nippon Paint Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
Other Players are BioCote Limited, Covalon Technologies Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., The Sherwin-Williams Company, RPM International Inc., Hydromer Inc., Kraton Corporation, Arch Lonza, Troy Corporation, AkzoNobel N.V., Sono-Tek Corp., LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Microban International, Diamond Vogel, The Dow Chemical Company, Polyone Corporation, DuPont, AK Coatings Inc., Sciessent LLC, Specialty Coating Systems, Inc. among others.
Global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
This Report Contains Below Data
- No of Pages: 350
- No of Tables: 220
- No of Figures: 60
“Global Antimicrobial Coatings for Medical Devices Market” new report of added by Data Bridge Market Research, accounted to USD 0.70 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Points from Table of Content:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Key Inferences
- Market Overview
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Players
- Future of the Market
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Segmentation Description:
- By product the global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market is segmented into antimicrobial coatings, hydrophilic coatings, drug-eluting coatings, anti-thrombogenic coatings, and others.
- On the basis of device type the global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market is segmented into implantable devices, catheters, surgical instruments, other devices.
- By material the global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market is segmented into metallic coatings, and non-metallic coatings.
- Metal coatings are further sub-segmented into silver, copper, and other metallic coatings.
- Non-metallic coatings are again sub-segmented into polymeric coatings, and organic coatings.
- On the basis of application, the global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market is segmented into orthopedics, general surgery, dentistry, cardiovascular, gynecology, and others.
- On the basis of end-user the global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market is segmented into diagnostic centers, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- On the basis of geography, global antimicrobial coatings for medical devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa.
Global Antimicrobial Coatings for Medical Devices Market drivers and restraints:
- Expanding Awareness About Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Favorable Research and Funding Environment
- Technological Advancements in Antimicrobial Coatings
- Limitations of Silver Ion Coatings
- Nonexistence of FDA Guidelines and Regulations for Antimicrobial Coating Techniques
- Growing Number of Free Trade Agreements
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-coatings-medical-devices-market
Global Home Healthcare Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Home Healthcare Market, By Product Type, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, By Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research