Laboratory automation is a multi-disciplinary strategy to research, develop, optimize and capitalize on technologies in the laboratory that enable new and improved processes. Laboratory automation professionals are academic, commercial and government researchers, scientists and engineers who conduct research and develop new technologies to increase productivity, elevate experimental data quality, reduce lab process cycle times, or enable experimentation that otherwise would be impossible.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-laboratory-automation-market-147737
The key players covered in this study BD, Abbott Diagnostics, Olympus, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche Holding, Hamilton Robotics, Siemens, Danaher Corporation, Tecan Group, Agilent Technologies, Biomérieux, Perkinelmer, Qiagen, Aurora Biomed and Biotek Instruments.
The most widely known application of laboratory automation technology is laboratory robotics. More generally, the field of laboratory automation comprises many different automated laboratory instruments, devices (the most common being autosamplers), software algorithms, and methodologies used to enable, expedite and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of scientific research in laboratories.
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Automated Workstations
- Off-The-Shelf Automated Workcells
- Microplate Readers
- Robotic Systems
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
- Other Equipments
Market segment by Application, split into
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-laboratory-automation-market-147737
Scope of Report:
- To analyze global Laboratory Automation status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Laboratory Automation development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
Place Direct Purchase Order of Laboratory Automation Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-laboratory-automation-market-147737/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37